CC Reporting & Videoconferencing uses experienced, professional videographers and state-of-the-art equipment to produce a visual record of the highest quality.
- Digital media
- Standardized framing protocol
- Individual microphones for all participants
- Realtime sound monitoring to ensure quality
- Video/transcript synchronization (see below for more information)
- Optional read-on by videographer
- Editing services available
- Consolidated billing with deposition services
- Video archive
View the video and the transcript simultaneously. Search for relevant testimony and create clips for presentation at trial or on the fly. The combined video/transcript will be burned onto a CD and can be imported into the litigation support package of your choice including Summation, Trial Director, and PowerPoint. You can also export your video/transcript clips to an mpeg file.
In addition to covering depositions, our certified legal videographers are available for site inspections and independent medical examinations.