Our professional, experienced court reporters understand the importance of an accurate record and timely delivery.
We make every effort to make your court reporting experience as seamless and smooth as possible, whether it be assigning the same reporter to depositions in the same case or making sure you’re working with someone who is familiar with the case and the terminology. When appropriate, we’ll assign a team of court reporters who will work together to cover multiple days of testimony and produce a transcript in a timely, coordinated manner.
All reporters hold state or national certifications or both.
Court Reporting Services Include:
- Realtime Reporting
- Court Proceedings
- Arbitrations, Mediations
- Meetings and Hearings
- Corporate Board Meetings
- Union Negotiations
Our Court Reporters Have Experience With:
- Asbestos litigation
- Employment litigation
- Property rights
- Family law, including stalking
- Medical malpractice
- Intellectual property rights
- Labor relations
- General business
- Workers compensation
- We do not rely on spell check. We use professional proofreaders to review each transcript before delivery.
- Complimentary electronic delivery available in all formats to work with your litigation support software.
- Fully searchable scanned exhibits on request.
- Expedited delivery available.
- Condensed transcripts and word indexes provided with every transcript.
- Video/Transcript synchronization