CC Reporting & Videoconferencing uses experienced, professional videographers and state-of-the-art equipment to produce a visual record of the highest quality.
- Digital media
- Standardized framing protocol
- Individual microphones for all participants
- Realtime sound monitoring to ensure quality
- Video/transcript synchronization (see below for more information)
- Optional read-on by videographer
- Editing services available
- Consolidated billing with deposition services
- Video archive
View the video and the transcript simultaneously. Search for relevant testimony and create clips for presentation at trial or on the fly. The combined video/transcript will be exported to an mpeg4 file which can be imported into the litigation support package of your choice including Summation, Trial Director, and PowerPoint.
In addition to covering depositions, our certified legal videographers are available for site inspections and independent medical examinations.