CC Reporting & Videoconferencing has been providing court reporting services, transcription, videography, videoconferencing, and litigation support to the legal community in Oregon since 1987.
Eleanor Knapp and Robin Cassidy-Duran purchased the company in 2004 from the previous owner with whom they had worked for the previous 11 years, and they have continued to provide the excellent service their clients expect. Deborah Bonds joined them in 2016 as an owner/working reporter. Today CC Reporting continues the tradition of providing court reporting services to Oregon’s legal community with extraordinary professional standards.
Learn more about each of our team members by clicking on their name:
- Robin Cassidy-Duran, RPR-CSR, CLVS, CDVS – Partner, Videographer
- Eleanor Knapp, RPR-CSR – Partner, Court Reporter
- Deborah Bonds, RPR-CSR – Partner, Court Reporter
- Jan Duiven, FCRR-CSR-CCP – Staff Court Reporter
- Christine Oljace, RPR-CSR-CCP – Staff Court Reporter
- Sara Fahey-Wilson, CSR – Staff Court Reporter
- Denise Zito-Smith, CSR – Staff Court Reporter
- Linda Cipriano, CSR – Contract Court Reporter
- Be generous with your time, your knowledge, and your resources.
- Be respectful of clients, witnesses, and co-workers.
- Embrace change.
- Look for solutions.
- Work as a team.
- Expect success.
Working with CC Reporting & Videoconferencing is always the sweetest experience. Not only do you receive great court reporting services, but you’ll also see CC Legal Cookies at every deposition scheduled in our downtown Eugene offices:
- Summary Judgment Sugar Cookies
- Confidential Chocolate Chip
- Penalty of Perjury Peanut Butter
- Statutory Snickerdoodle
- Motions Macadamia
- Objection Overruled Oatmeal Raisin
- The Jury Wants Chocolate